Should over the air locals show up in the guide when using dish remot access?

I just checked and they appear in the DRA app as well as Dish Online. One thing to be sure of, is if you have two Hoppers, make sure you have the one with the OTA module selected. If they are still missing from the guide then I would try refreshing the guide and/or the browser. They are also NOT listed in yellow like they are on your receiver. They will look like the rest of the channel listings except say 06 01, 06 02 etc.

lucky86 said:
I just checked and they appear in the DRA app as well as Dish Online. One thing to be sure of, is if you have two Hoppers, make sure you have the one with the OTA module selected. If they are still missing from the guide then I would try refreshing the guide and/or the browser. They are also NOT listed in yellow like they are on your receiver. They will look like the rest of the channel listings except say 06 01, 06 02 etc.

Still no go. Tried both DRA on the iPad and dish online on the PC. OTA channels don't show up in the guide. There in the guide on the hopper though. Frustrating.

When using the iOS DRA app, I have found that by switching the "HD" button to on then off, they will show up in the guide. It is located at the top right portion of the app when viewing the guide.

redelephants said:
When using the iOS DRA app, I have found that by switching the "HD" button to on then off, they will show up in the guide. It is located at the top right portion of the app when viewing the guide.

Tried what you said,even logged in and out several times, still no go. Thanks though.

redelephants said:

I forgot to mention it does not show up on my android phone either.

I would try all the recommendations made prior in this thread. My OTA channels appear in DRA on my Android, Iphone, Ipad2 and Dish Online in Chrome, IE9 and FF. So the system is working but the issue is most likely having to do with your setup or connection or device etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)