Showtime HD ?

yardline

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 21, 2005
With the new ToysRUs promo I was thinking of signing up for Showtime to get some more HD content. My question: Is all of the content on the Showtime HD channel in HD, are all the movies in HD?

Not all, but SD is the exception not the rule. Off the top of my head I can only think of Pen and Teller not being in HD. Most movies and most of the original series are HD. Its worth the subscription IMO.

I signed up for it to get the ToysR US promo. So far I've actually recorded a lot of good stuff. If you look on Showtime's website they have a schedule for SHO HD.

With the new ToysRUs promo I was thinking of signing up for Showtime to get some more HD content. My question: Is all of the content on the Showtime HD channel in HD, are all the movies in HD?

Yup. Most content is in HD (some original, some upbanded) and I'm happy with it.

--Doug

Thanks for the idea to look at Showtime's site. You can get a whole months list. The only problem I see with the promo, is I won't be able to go back fter i get used to it (I guess that's the whole idea, huh?).

Showtime HD is now my favorite with programming and has overtaken HBO as far as I'm concerned.

Masters of Horror and Dexter..... You haven't lived until you've seen gore in HD! :D

Showtime is butchering the credits and putting pop ups on during their programming. It's close to a cancellation for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)