SHVERA and grandfathering

TerryK

Supporting Founder
Original poster
May 17, 2004
Wichita Falls, TX
Anybody have a definitive answer on whether someone who has distant networks now due to being grandfathered can keep them with the SHVERA? I have called Dish and the CSR did not have anything else beyond what was on her screen. Sent an email to Charlie, no response yet. I am due to have a SuperDish installed tomorrow morning to get my local networks. But if I can keep distant networks I would rather do that. :confused:

If one now receives analog distants,how does one replace those with HD-Distants ???? Do you have to wait for the letter from E* asking what you would prefer your LIL or DNS etc.,etc and after you return the letter,can you then request the HD nets over analog.Is this a just give them time and you will get switched over automaticlly,or will it be a service you may have to call E* and request,or is everything still up in the air since this was just passed into law recently.Sorry to sound so lost on all of this,but quite frankly "I am " any feed back would be greatly appreicated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts