sick of tnthd nba thursday with 6000

HokieEngineer

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2003
For the second week in a row I'm having problems watching tnthd on nba thursday. Last week the video would freeze up every few seconds then resume. Tonight it seems like it loses the feed for a second then resumes, kinda like when your OTA antenna loses the signal and regains it. I just finished watching a movie on hdnet as well, but didnt have any break ups or problems with that during a 2 hour movie. Are they playing with tnthds transponder or settings? Anyone else seeing this with a 6000, or 811/921? Maybe I've just gone crazy :)

I've noticed similar problems on my 811 when watching TNT HD for basketball during the past week or so. My picture kind of freeze/skips, like hitting fast forward on a DVD player that doesn't have smooth scan. It usually clears up by switching channels and then going back to it.

my 811 does that too if I don't switch channels after a few hours, gets annoying seeing as I never shut off the reciever. Will turn on the tv and everything skipping frame by frame while audio is fine and it's really screwy.