sick of tnthd nba thursday with 6000

HokieEngineer

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Oct 13, 2003
For the second week in a row I'm having problems watching tnthd on nba thursday. Last week the video would freeze up every few seconds then resume. Tonight it seems like it loses the feed for a second then resumes, kinda like when your OTA antenna loses the signal and regains it. I just finished watching a movie on hdnet as well, but didnt have any break ups or problems with that during a 2 hour movie. Are they playing with tnthds transponder or settings? Anyone else seeing this with a 6000, or 811/921? Maybe I've just gone crazy :)

I've noticed similar problems on my 811 when watching TNT HD for basketball during the past week or so. My picture kind of freeze/skips, like hitting fast forward on a DVD player that doesn't have smooth scan. It usually clears up by switching channels and then going back to it.

my 811 does that too if I don't switch channels after a few hours, gets annoying seeing as I never shut off the reciever. Will turn on the tv and everything skipping frame by frame while audio is fine and it's really screwy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts