• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Vic_Mackey

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 13, 2009
Farmington
We are moving in 2 weeks, and we are going to sign up for dish. We've decided to get a 722 and a 222. We are going to get Turbo Silver. In our location(CT.) we would get Eastern Arc and I have read about all the problems with EA and the 222. My question is would we be able to request a 222k instead of the 222?

Thinking about using the deal located at the top of the page, was reading it, and it seems like a good deal. Anyone have experience with it?

Thanks

We are moving in 2 weeks, and we are going to sign up for dish. We've decided to get a 722 and a 222. We are going to get Turbo Silver. In our location(CT.) we would get Eastern Arc and I have read about all the problems with EA and the 222. My question is would we be able to request a 222k instead of the 222?

Thinking about using the deal located at the top of the page, was reading it, and it seems like a good deal. Anyone have experience with it?

Thanks

If you go with a local retailer you should have no problem if the equipment is available from the distributor.

Thanks

I just got dish a couple of months ago. I am on the eastern arc, and had problems with my 222. They replaced it with a 222k, and problems were solved. The guy who came out to fix it said that all eastern arc installs are supposed to go with the 222k now, so hopefully they got rid of the 222's and you will get the newer one.