Signal Problem

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

banzaikid1

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 6, 2005
I am having trouble getting a signal from the 110 sat. I have a dish 1000.2 with a terk TV44 antenna going to a 622 and 211 receivers. I tried to adjust the sat. today I moved it all around but I can't get 110 to come in 119 and 129 come in fine. I have no idea what the problem could be. The terk is brand new and the 1000.2 is also new.
Thanks
Brad

I would remove the Terk antenna and then re-aim the dish. Once you get the three satellites, then put back the Terk antenna. Move the dish to your left or to the East to get 110.

I went on the roof today and hooked up the lines directly to the sat and I still can't get a signal from the 110 sat. When I run the check switch my receiver doesn't even detect the 110 sat. Is there any way that I can check to see if my LNB is bad?
Thanks
Brad

I doubt your LNB is bad, it is possible, but I doubt it. I think you have your dish to far west. You need to bring it to the to the left if you are behind your dish and raise the elvation a bit.

Ok here is what to do. Unhook the coax going to your receiver. Run a check switch, it will take awhile because nothing is hooked up( if it says doing check 1 of 38 and so forth that is ok) let it finish and it will have a bunch of xxxxx's. What you have done is clear the switch matrix. Ok hook it back up and make sure that you are hooked to port 1 on the LNB ass., Watch it yourself or have a friend watch the receiver for you. Go to the signal screen and set it for 119 sat and transponer 11. Tune the dish until you get that as high as possible. Once done. Re-do a check switch and I bet all three sats come in fine. I would use the 211 for this test and make sure the coax is right from the dish to receiver no diplexers or other things in line a straight feed.

What i do when i tune in my dish, is i replace the 1000.2 bracket with the orginal W Bracket. Tune the dish with 119 and tighten it down, then i put the DP Dual to each bird to make sure im good. Make sure you have the right settings first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)