Signal Problems on 110...

GNASH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Between Kalamazoo & GR. MI
Hi all,

We are on the phone right now with Tech Support, so I may have to update this with more info later. However, here is the situation:

This evening, I got a call on my cell phone and lost USA HD on Sat 110, TP 17. In searching, it looks like some others have had this problem. I have Software Version L614.

Any ideas what might cause this. The dish is mounted on the roof and so I don't believe it has moved. While talking to Tech Support, it happened when we first got on the phone, but then wouldn't continue after they looked at Signal Strengths (which are mid 60's on 110 and 119 and low 50's on 129).

Any thoughts???
Geoff

I have having signal drop issues with ESPN. Switch channels and go back and it is working for another 10 minutes before it goes back out.

Update on Situation for others benefit...

Hi all,

Figured I would update everyone on the situation. We had another bout of not having satellite Signal on 110 this past week. In between several other errands, we called Tech Support again and they diagnosed the problem as a bad 722 and are sending another.

The Rep said we have the choice of paying shipping ($15) or paying $5 a month (for DHPP) and dad chose the $15 as he didn't realize he could cancel the DHPP after receiving the receiver. New receiver is supposed to be here in the morning.

Geoff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)