Simple question (I hope) regarding channel guide

nyvram

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 31, 2007
I had ReplayTV boxes for years and loved them. One of my absolute favorte features was being able to log into my DVR from any web browser and set 'timers' for events.

This meant that if I wasn't home and had forgotten something I wanted to record was coming up, all I needed was a computer with an Internet connection.

I keep searching the forums but I don't quite see what I'm asking here and I have a sneaking suspicion it doesn't exist. So here's the question:

Can you control your 622/612/722 PVR remotely to set timers or do you have to be sitting in front of your tv with the remote in your hand?

I would settle for being able to do this on a local PC at my house..because I could always remote-access in to it.

Possible? Am I dreaming?

This is a feature that doesn't exist today, but is being talked about as possibly coming "soon" to the 622/722 DVRs. Search for DishOnline to see what has been said about it.

Thanks!

That's exatly what I was looking for. Now that I know what its called, I will know how to watch for it. ;-)

[pie]
Upon validation of your DISH Network account status, your DishONLINE.com registration is flagged for eligibility for promotional offers (when they are available for DishONLINE.com) and allows access to exclusive features like setting your ViP622 or ViP722 DVR timers from the website.
[/pie]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts