Since VOOM may read this...(Make mozilla/firefox compatible with VOOM website)

GeneWildershair

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2004
Bay Area
Can you please fix your new website to allow us mozilla/firefox users to view it? Some of us don't have IE anymore. Thank you.

I agree with Jay, I use Mozilla firebird and never switch unless I have to. Why bloat to netscape or IE?
I think we are fighting an uphill battle though.

Safari

I use Safari from home (on my Mac). Works well. But I agree, they need to allow others to view the site properly.

The Rickster

The point is that no one wants to switch their browser just to one website which should have been made compatible from go.

The point is that no one wants to switch their browser just to one website which should have been made compatible from go.

Exactly. We Mozilla users aren't using it by accident. :D

People who use Mozilla are the same kind of people who use Voom - Not afraid to take a chance on something less mainstream, and as a result are highly rewarded for our pioneering attitude.

D* subscribers use IE...:p

mozilla who? haha. i know your trying to be unique and special but not everythign can be made to work with everything. so try to adjust.

GeneWildershair said:
Can you please fix your new website to allow us mozilla/firefox users to view it? Some of us don't have IE anymore. Thank you.

Not only do we have Voom in common but Fire fox TOO!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! :yes

VOOM is touting a new technology and is bragging to be state of the art. The least they can do is make their website compatible with the majority of web browsers.
I agree VOOM needs to get on the ball.. they are paying top dollar for web design. Come on at least they can make it so all technophiles can see it.

Yeah, FireFox here, IE just crashes too often, so I had to open IE to get a glimpse of the new pages, it didn't crash, but yeah, add FF.

welcome to the world of M$. Where brand name means much more than usable technology.

welcome to the world of VOOM. Where usable technology means much more than a brand name.

Just found this over at yahoo from Wilt. hope it hasent been posted yet.
I meant to write this earlier but got busy.
All should be well by Friday, the Firefox and Mozilla stuff was getting missed, or misinterpreted, depending on how you like to look at those kind of things.
It's supposed to be fixed Thursday night and should be "back to normal" from there on.
Thanks for the information on this,
Wilt

LOBO2999 said:
All should be well by Friday, the Firefox and Mozilla stuff was getting missed, or misinterpreted, depending on how you like to look at those kind of things.
It's supposed to be fixed Thursday night and should be "back to normal" from there on.
Thanks for the information on this,
Wilt

While they're updating the website, they might as well just go ahead and announce the addition of TNT-HD. That way they can just pay the web designers once and be done with it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts