Single DVR Event Which Will Occur AFTER Weekend Time Change

eacalhoun

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 20, 2006
Morganton, NC
Just wondering what will happen here...Today I have selected a single (one-time) DVR event to "fire" at 10pm next Monday night, March 10. I have noticed that this future time in the guide is showing as EST, however the program is actually going to air at 11pm EDT after this weekend's time change. Will this DVR event "follow" the time change (after the guide updates the new time at 2am Sunday morning) or is it going to result in a skipped event because in reality the event won't be airing at 10pm as the guide currently states?

Eric

Just wondering what will happen here...Today I have selected a single (one-time) DVR event to "fire" at 10pm next Monday night, March 10. I have noticed that this future time in the guide is showing as EST, however the program is actually going to air at 11pm EDT after this weekend's time change. Will this DVR event "follow" the time change (after the guide updates the new time at 2am Sunday morning) or is it going to result in a skipped event because in reality the event won't be airing at 10pm as the guide currently states?

Eric

Eric,

It depends on your DVR model. If you have a NBR based DVR (522, 625, 622) then you have no worries.

If you have a 501, 508, 510 with the NBR software you should be fine. If you have a older model DVR 501, 508, 510 without the NBR software you might have to redo its timer after the change over to Daylight Saving Time.

Other DVR's 721, 921 without the NBR software you might have to redo your timer after the change to Daylight Saving Time.

John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts