Sirius & Best of XM on both radios

Adkeith

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 23, 2004
Owasso, OK
Just got off the phone and was told I dont get the best of xm on both radios unless I pay for the second radio. I have two radios and and subscribe to the full sirius package plus the best of xm for my hockey fix. The wifes old radio would not recieve the best of xm but when I replaced it a few months back it will recieve it now. I noticed she is not getting the best of xm so I called and was told she is on a different account. I tried to explain she is not that we only have one account but mine is billed quarterly and hers monthly. This is something they did when I signed up for the best of xm package. If she was on a different account her radio wouldn't be 8.99 a month. Shouldn't all progamming be the same on both radios. I think sirius is wrong on this.

I feel your pain. I bought a new car a year ago and called to cancel the subscription in the old one and merge the free trial with the unit I have in the house. They told me I couldn't until the trial was over. Now that the trial is done all I want is for both my units to renew on the same day. Not possible according to the two different CSR I spoke with this week. I have to have separate payment dates since the expire at different times. Seems like an easy fix but not for either CSR I spoke with.

I had 2 XM radios with XM Everything including Best of Sirius, one radio in-house and the other in a vehicle. October 10th, I bought a new vehicle equipped with XM. I called XM that day to cancel the radio in the trade-in vehicle and have my programming transfered to the new vehicle radio. I realized The Best of Sirius was not installed in the new vehicle. Three phone calls later, three refreshes later, three CSR'S later, I have what I ordered a few years ago. I told the last CSR I didn't want or need the three free months of XM, all I wanted is what I subscribed to. I Found out the first CSR had not canceled my old radio, consequently, I was listed as having three active radios. I waited 45 minutes on one call for a CSR to no avail, finally hanging up to try another day. I, after three days am satisfied. Customer Service is sadly lacking in today's business world.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts