Sirius Channels Missing

Shamrocklex

Original poster
Nov 19, 2012
RI
Upgraded to the hopper 2 weeks a go. Just went to listen to Sirius and the channels are not in the guide.

6000's missing.

What am I missing?

No option I can find to add Sirius to the package and I thought it was included anyway.

No app for it just pandora.

Thanks

They are nested in channel 99. Stupid, I know.
They do the same with the International channels and Regional Sports Nets.
It's confusing for folks upgrading from VIP systems, and renders online TV guides useless for many channels.

Although I already knew, two different installers who installed the Hopper NEVER mentioned the XM/Sirius, Regional Sports, International "nesting." One would think that would be a for certain to tell people, but the guys seem to do the quick demonstration by memory on the fly. They should follow a check list. The printed materials that come with the system quickly become obsolete, so the installer run-through is really important.

However, I have always thought that Dish should produce a separate video to be aired on a channel next to the Dish 101 that explains further features beyond the very basics and NEW features when they come out with all sorts of tips and tricks and best ways to take advantage of the system. It could be said that the channel is for those who already know the basics, so here is your intermediate class.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts