Jul 20, 2005
Northern VA
I was hoping for comedy & BBC.

M

MaryB@SlingTV

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 29, 2010
Colorado
Mary, can you - or someone else from DIRT - double-check this for me. The website and printed material all says that SiriusXM is now included in the AT120 package.

I am trying to get some information regarding this issue. As of this time, Sirius is only available in the AT200 package and above. I will post when I get additional information!

B

Barry Erick

SatelliteGuys Pro
Aug 27, 2004
Dallas
The only thing I would like to see them add is Radio Classics. Howard would be blocked on my system if it showed up. It certainly is not one of my presets on my Sirius radio in my vehicle.

M

MaryB@SlingTV

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 29, 2010
Colorado
I did receive confirmation that Sirius is NOT available on the AT120 or the AT120+ packages. The website is being fixed now.

JeffN9

JeffN9

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 5, 2007
Oregon, WI.
Wow, sounds like a serious case of the left hand not talking to the right hand. What is Dish going to do about the millions of rate plan brochures that have already been distributed to retailers? I know that in the fine print it does say plans subject to change without notice but come on. If I was a new subscriber that signed up with Dish at least in part because the Sirius channels were listed under the price pkg. that I wanted and found out only after my installation that it was all just a big mistake, I would be seriously PO'd.

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
What is Dish going to do about the millions of rate plan brochures that have already been distributed to retailers?

There have been no reports that the error extended beyond their website.

JeffN9

JeffN9

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 5, 2007
Oregon, WI.
DSC00001 DSC00004

Here's a couple of snapshots from the Dish brochure I picked up at a retailer. Hope you can see them clearly enough. It took me a while to figure out how to post some pictures.

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Yep, there it is. Thanks for the due diligence.