Sirius Satellite Radio Music now on Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

metroboi

Original poster
May 29, 2004
I subscribe to both Dish and Sirius. This week they are announcing on the Sirius channels that you can now listen to their music streams on Dish, and sure enough they are there. Have a look starting at channel 6000 and you will see about 60 new channels of music. Interestingly enough, the old music is still there too. :D

There is a music guide on Dish's site.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/downloads/pdf/programming/sirius/Sirius_ChannelLinup.pdf

Old news, so old that the thread is not even on the first page any longer. We have had Sirius for at least a week and known about it for a month. Thanks anyway newbie and welcome to the forum, assuming you even come back to read the respoonse to your post. When you want sat news, get it hear first, even before you hear it on Sirius radio.

Sorry for the post. I have discovered after reading thru the forum that I am indeed late with this news. It is interesting however that I did not find about it from Dish, but rather Sirius which has started to mention it on its stations this week. I've told 3 other Dish users in my area who did not know they were there either.

metroboi said:
Sorry for the post. I have discovered after reading thru the forum that I am indeed late with this news. It is interesting however that I did not find about it from Dish, but rather Sirius which has started to mention it on its stations this week. I've told 3 other Dish users in my area who did not know they were there either.
I'll bet a donut that Dish will send a notice about Sirius with the monthly bills sometime soon. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts