Sirius satellite radio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dishfan82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 18, 2012
clinton Township
We have a 6 month subscription free that came along with the car were leasing . They offered us 179 bucks for a year. Not ever sure if it's worth it? Honestly if they cannot give us a better deal than that I'll just cancel.

We have a 6 month subscription free that came along with the car were leasing . They offered us 179 bucks for a year. Not ever sure if it's worth it? Honestly if they cannot give us a better deal than that I'll just cancel.

Depends what packages it involves.

I have the XM + the BOS and the Internet use for about $ 130 avg. over 3 radios, but the 1st radio was a lot more with major discounts on the 2nd and 3rd.

I think the original radio was like $ 199, iirc.

Is it possible to get this deal before going to the store and buying a radio? I would hate to buy the radio at Walmart and then not get this deal. This would be for a new/returning customer.

Is it possible to get this deal before going to the store and buying a radio? I would hate to buy the radio at Walmart and then not get this deal. This would be for a new/returning customer.
You need an account # and the radio id# to get a deal. If you have an old radio you could activate it with a new deal and then swap to the new radio.

I no longer have a radio. Seeing as I don't need the features of the radios that do the Xtra channels, I'm thinking I'll go get me an Onyx from Walmart and have them price match Best Buy as they have it lower right now. $50 out the door isn't too bad. I just hope I can get a good deal on programming.

I got in on a returning customer deal as they would not budge off of the normal rate for a new customer. At first the lady said 6 months for $44 and 12 months for $86. I got her to come down to $76 for 12 months. With taxes and fees it was $91. I'm happy as that's under $10 a month and I get to ditch listing to crappy AM radio on my commute!

I got XM Select as I don't need Premium and can't stream audio at work due to our limited bandwidth.