Sirius: The Law is Here!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

silversurfer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Las Vegas, Nevada
From our friends at SkyRetailer.com

Former Kenwood VP Joins Sat Radio Retail Initiative

Sirius recently invited consumer electronics industry veteran, Robert Law, to join the company as senior vice president of retail operations. So, the new retail front man for the satellite radio company is quite the catch...former senior vice president of the consumer division of Kenwood USA Corp.

And, as most know and understand, Kenwood is one Sirius' equipment providers and was part of the big radio plug-and-play splash that inundated retail shelves this summer. What is Bob Law's focus while working the trenches at Sirius' posh NYC headquarters?

"I think it's important for retailers to be part of the start of new categories and not wait until it's developed or taken over by the big box guys," said Law. "They need to be part of this type of product if they're going to stay in business and stay a vital place for consumers to shop. I'm joining here on the ground floor of what is a real exciting opportunity for the future. I've been engaged with Sirius now for more than four years and working with them on product development."

Law also commented that Sirius is planning to have a larger presence at the 2004 Consumer Electronics Show and that retailers will find an assortment of entertainment and new product announcements to experience.

For more information on Sirius and it's retailer programs, visit http://www.sirius.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)