Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
SIRIUS XM RADIO INTRODUCES NEW SATELLITE RADIO FOR THE HOME
SR-H2000 allows subscribers to upgrade their existing home entertainment systems and distributed audio systems with SIRIUS XM
SR-H2000 delivers live SIRIUS and “The Best of XM” to the home
NEW YORK – August 26, 2009 – SIRIUS XM Radio (NASDAQ: SIRI) today announced the launch of a new satellite radio for the home, the SR-H2000, which is custom-installer friendly and compatible with most home audio and theater systems.

The new SR-H2000 permits consumers to add satellite radio to entertainment systems, home theaters and distributed audio systems, allowing them to listen to SIRIUS and “The Best of XM” anywhere in their home or office. Users can control SIRIUS XM programming using the touch-sensitive front panel buttons, via the included remote control or through a home control system. Working with a custom installer, subscribers can enjoy satellite radio seamlessly integrated with their home and daily life.

“We are committed to providing SIRIUS XM subscribers with unparalleled choices in audio entertainment, and that commitment includes a complete selection of high-quality radios,” said Bob Law, Group Vice President and General Manager, After Market Division, SIRIUS XM Radio. “The SR-H2000 Home Tuner offers performance, user-friendly functions and stylish design that will appeal to subscribers who love SIRIUS XM programming in their vehicles and want an integrated solution for their home.”

Several features make this easy-to-integrate satellite radio tuner the ultimate content source for the installer. The SR-H2000 includes a wired 12v IR input, menu-selected RS232 control and an F-type antenna connector, which allows the satellite antenna to be installed using commonly-available RG6 cable that can be terminated quickly and inexpensively. The SR-H2000 also features a video output that can be used to display the user interface and programming information on a TV screen. The included rackmount hardware allows the SR-H2000 to be mounted flush with the front of a rack, fitting elegantly with other entertainment equipment.

By adding a SIRIUSConnect Tuner or Home Dock, the SR-H2000 can play two different channels simultaneously in separate rooms.

The SR-H2000 includes the satellite radio features that subscribers have come to expect, including:

• <LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" class=MsoNormal>Pause and replay up to 44 minutes of live satellite radio. <LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" class=MsoNormal>Direct access to 30 favorite channel presets from the front panel buttons or the remote control. <LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" class=MsoNormal>Search features including GameZone™, GameAlert™ and S-Seek Alert™ so subscribers never miss their favorite sports events, artists and songs. <LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" class=MsoNormal>One-Touch Jump™ that allows direct access to the traffic and weather condition of the 20 most congested cities. <LI style="mso-list: l0 level1 lfo1" class=MsoNormal>Built-in signal strength meter for optimal antenna placement.
  • Output level controls for consistent volume as a user switches from SIRIUS to other sources.

The new SR-H2000 will be available primarily through custom installers and specialty retailers for MSRP of $349 in the fall 2009.

For more information on SIRIUS, please visit www.sirius.com.

yet the stock is down so far. Is that because the rumored Iphone/ipod announcement did not happen yet as expected/ who knows!

DID THEY SHOW ANY PICTURES OF THE SIRIUS XM RADIO INTRODUCES NEW SATELLITE RADIO FOR THE HOME SCOTT? THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY:)

Is there a comparable XM model (w/ video out GUI).

I want to put an XM receiver in a media closet.

Or you could have got one of these (which I have had for years):

delphi_xm_myfi-400-400.jpg

That came with these for free:

components2.jpg

XM3020_th.jpg

One receiver, one fee, to be used in multiple locations (I use it in my car, my wife's car, at work, at home, and as a walkman)

Last edited:
Or you could have got one of these (which I have had for years):

delphi_xm_myfi-400-400.jpg

That came with these for free:

components2.jpg

XM3020_th.jpg

One receiver, one fee, to be used in multiple locations (I use it in my car, my wife's car, at work, at home, and as a walkman)

I have two that I have owned for almost 5 years. :up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)