siriusxm scream radio music channel on dish?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
who would like to see siriusxm scream radio in time for halloween on dish network on channel 99-18 on the hopper with sling. what i heard it gives you the thrills,the chill,screams and everything in between.

SiriusXM SCREAM on Limited Engagements (Ch. 18)
Airs Thursday 10/22 at 6 pm through Sunday 11/1 at 9 am ET
The limited-engagement SiriusXM SCREAM brings chills and thrills for the ultimate Halloween soundtrack. Chock-full of fun with creepy and spooky sounds, SCREAM keeps listeners in the Halloween mood in their cars as well as at Halloween parties and for trick-or-treaters with a soundtrack of hit songs, scary movie music, and seasonal novelty tunes.

Jenna Wolfe’s Unlucky 13 Songs of Halloween on SiriusXM SCREAM (Ch. 18)
Airing Saturday 10/31 at 10 am ET and 8 pm ET
As an extra-special Halloween treat, Jenna Wolfe, The TODAY Show’s Lifestyle and Fitness Correspondent and host on our TODAY Show Radio, will countdown the unlucky 13 songs of Halloween as well as offer her own take on celebrating Halloween.
http://blog.siriusxm.com/2015/10/19/scream-radio-halloween/

thanks

Allen bluegras

Back when there was a kid's music channel in the DISH/Sirius line-up, you could catch some Halloween novelty music there.

I don't think there is a precedent for adding a channel for a one evening stint.

its well worth asking you guys unless the channel become a permantant one on siriusxm and get listed on dish.

He spends so much time doing it he never watches TV, listens to any of the music channels or plays with any of the apps.

But yet he wants more. :D
hey scott i watch tv alot i listen to my music and i do use the apps and yes i want more apps and hd channels two i want so bad is tunein and iheart radio..try listeing to siriusxm bluegrass junction everyday and it is the same songs played everyday would it get tiring for you.

Reactions: lazydogmot
I do envy blugrass though, it must be nice to have so much time and energy that your able to expend so much of it worrying about Dish Network
he reminds me of someone in the OTA area who kinda does the same thing ;)
(bothers his TV stations asking when they will add something)

Reactions: fhsucade07
its well worth asking you guys unless the channel become a permantant one on siriusxm and get listed on dish.
Neither will result in carriage of a "limited engagement" channel.

DISH's Kid Tunes may carry some Halloween novelty music (if your overarching goal isn't simply adding something for the sake of adding something).

Next month a few Sirius and other channels will go into temporary Christmas mode. I think we even get a Chanukah station for a while. For all the TV channels available sometime there is nothing worth watching or sometimes you just want some background music. A bit of Halloween music either from a temporary or converted channel would be fun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)