Skipped due to programming update?!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
digi i'm seeing some issues with your HR34 that i haven't read about. maybe you do have a defective unit.

Have you tried downloading the NR instead?

I might do that if it messes up again. It recorded everything last night fine except for the one duplicate. We even had it for a little bit of a workout. It was recording 5 things, 2 H25's were watching separate recordings, and the HR34 itself was watching a pre-recorded. All without any hiccups.

digi i'm seeing some issues with your HR34 that i haven't read about. maybe you do have a defective unit.

Maybe I'm just too hard on it at first for such a new device ;)

Ive been on the CE for awhile, finally got tired of weird things and lag. Im back on the latest NR until the HD Gui goes national. It kinda pissed me off that Directv had a medium risk which was slow, and then did not offer a new release for 2 weeks, then this weekends was medium as well. Pass... Blue gui vs HD doesnt mean anything to me after using them both.

I once had a recording of The Princess Diaries (on Nickelodeon) yesterday but that was cancelled much to a programming update. Could I get rid of the annoying programming updates and go back to watching The Princess Diaries (on Nickelodeon)? I'm going to email Viacom about un-doing the programming update and re-doing the showing of The Princess Diaries.

I once had a recording of The Princess Diaries (on Nickelodeon) yesterday but that was cancelled much to a programming update. Could I get rid of the annoying programming updates and go back to watching The Princess Diaries (on Nickelodeon)? I'm going to email Viacom about un-doing the programming update and re-doing the showing of The Princess Diaries.
:welcome to Satelliteguys thebradybunchfamily1331!

You just responded to a six year old post, so it may not get many responses. The programming update was probably a software from Directv, not Viacom, so contacting them wouldn't help. If it's scheduled to show again your dvr should record it then.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts