SkySizzles: DISH Launches Fantasy Sports Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

silversurfer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
Las Vegas, Nevada
From our frineds at SkyRetailer.com

Satellite TV Customers Can Compete Interactively

DISH Network teamed with STATS, Inc., for the Fantasy Sports channel. Available now, the new channel hosts the nation's first interactive, networked TV fantasy sports games - Fantasy Sports College and Fantasy Sports Pro Football.

Players nationwide are able to compete against each other because they will be networked through their TVs. Players also can create private leagues in which they can compete against friends, family members and co-workers. The games will be available to most of the 6 million DISH Network customers with access to DISH Home Interactive Television (channel 100).

Fantasy Sports College and Pro are available for $9.99 per game, per season. Customers who have OpenTV-enabled receiver models 3900, 4900 and 301 can use their remote controls to learn more about and subscribe to one or both games by selecting the DISH Home channel, then Sports and then Fantasy Sports. They also can call DISH Network at 1-800-333-DISH (3474). The games may become available on additional receiver models later this fall.

Fantasy Sports College season lasts 11 weeks and the Fantasy Sports Pro season lasts 14 weeks, both began this past weekend. Subscribers may begin making their picks for college and/or pro beginning today.

For more information on DISH Network programming, visit http://www.dishnetwork.com. Retailers can visit the DISH retail site at http://retailer.echostar.com.

Hmm the games are not available on the 501 / 508 or 510?

$9.99 per game per week? Ouch!

I would have better luck and win better prizes by giving $10 to a bookie. :D

Scott Greczkowski said:
Hmm the games are not available on the 501 / 508 or 510?

$9.99 per game per week? Ouch!

I would have better luck and win better prizes by giving $10 to a bookie. :D

I think I'll just buy a coupla six packs and sit down and watch the real games :D Ten bucks a week!!! This is legalized gambling.

Just wait until Internet Gambling becomes Legal. Dish would be able to use this for that and the $$$ will be rolling in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts