Status
Please reply by conversation.

f13dfx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 8, 2005
Hi everyone!

I haven't been here for awhile.

I am planning to help my friend order the proper LNB/Antenna combination for his HR22-100 receiver.

He has only 1 wire running into the house from where his existing DTV dish is located.

So it looks like the SL3-SWM would fit the bill in this case (paired up with a DTV Slimline Dish).

I wanted to know what other switch/splitters are needed to connect to the dual tuners of the HR22-100.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

I have an 8x1 splitter made for SWM and works great to feed (3) HR20's HD DVRs.

The good guys at Sadoun sells these switches.. here let me link you so you can see which ones you may need and or want.

SWS8wB-P SWM DirecTV Compatible Satellite Signal 8-Way Satellite

SWS-STR4 SWM DirecTV Compatible Satellite Signal 4-Way Satellite

BTW: Once u feed the single coax from SWM into the switch, all you need is a single coax into the HD DVR and hook it up only to input #1. Leave input # 2 without a coax as its not needed and you will still get the dual tuners working fine.

I have an 8x1 splitter made for SWM and works great to feed (3) HR20's HD DVRs.

The good guys at Sadoun sells these switches.. here let me link you so you can see which ones you may need and or want.

SWS8wB-P SWM DirecTV Compatible Satellite Signal 8-Way Satellite

SWS-STR4 SWM DirecTV Compatible Satellite Signal 4-Way Satellite

BTW: Once u feed the single coax from SWM into the switch, all you need is a single coax into the HD DVR and hook it up only to input #1. Leave input # 2 without a coax as its not needed and you will still get the dual tuners working fine.

Just to add to the already good advice, make sure you leave the terminators (metal caps) on the unusued ports on the splitter(s).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)