Slacker radio on the dish music app?

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
hello my friends what you think on the dish music app Slacker radio yes i know its on roku but it would be great to play your music on the dish music app.on the hopper 3 DVR.what do you guys think.
Slacker Radio Featured

Reactions: charlesrshell
Smiley-disappointed-icon.png

it would be nice. Slacker has a much longer playlist than Pandora so a choice would be nice. But Slacker has never excelled in the markeying department.

Reactions: pattykay
BREAD, a Rock Group??? Oh, Bobby.:eek
Um, yeah they were a rock group. A soft rock group...

Bread was an American soft rock band from Los Angeles, California.

Bread (band) - Wikipedia

Rock has many categories. In the past I used to DJ 50s and 60s rock and roll. I was playing a bar one night when one of the customers came up to me and asked when I was going to play some rock and roll. I explained to him that his rock and roll was derived from mine.

You can say exactly the same thing today with country music. Modern country is very much like old time rock and roll....

hello my friends what you think on the dish music app Slacker radio yes i know its on roku but it would be great to play your music on the dish music app.on the hopper 3 DVR.what do you guys think.
Slacker Radio Featured

Slacker is my favorite music app. I just tried to play Slacker on my Wally through the DTS Play-Fi (Dish Music) app, and it works! I downloaded the DTS Play-Fi app for Windows PCs, so I don't know if it works the same way on other devices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts