Sleepy Hollow

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Premieres Monday, September 16th. I'm going to give it a try.

S~

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to this one. Wasn't sure at first, but the more I see the preview, the more interested I become.

S~

I'll just turn on PTAT starting that night. That way I only need the one tuner for all 4 broadcast channels. Kind of overkill in the first week of the new season, but what the hell... :)
?

Season 1 Premiere

Monday, September 16, 2013

"Pilot": Ichabod Crane finds himself 250 years in the future and realizes that evil accompanied him to modern-day Sleepy Hollow; Ichabod forms a bond with Detective Abbie Mills after the Headless Horseman murders the sheriff.

S~

This one looks pretty stupid but all the fall previews I read about it where actually pretty positive. I'll pick it up with PTAT and give it a shot.

Watched it last night. Plot had quiet a bit of stupidity in it.

It was fun enough to watch though, and I'm interested to see where the plot will go. Probably give it 2-3 episodes before I decide to keep/delete the timer.

Was sorry to see the Kurgan off in the first episode.

Loved it. So they're hoping for a seven year run.

S~

I liked it too. It was much better than the kiddie network show I was expecting. Unfortunately shows like this rarely seem to last on the broadcast networks. I would feel much better about its chances of success on FX or some other cable channel.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Yep this could easily be one of my favorite shows. . . Only time will tell. Really enjoyed the pilot though!!

I liked it too. It was much better than the kiddie network show I was expecting. Unfortunately shows like this rarely seem to last on the broadcast networks. I would feel much better about its chances of success on FX or some other cable channel.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I was in no way expecting it to be kiddie like. I was expecting dark and as gruesome as you can get on network TV at 9:00.

S~

I was in no way expecting it to be kiddie like. I was expecting dark and as gruesome as you can get on network TV at 9:00.

S~

And I'm glad that's what we got but I was kind of expecting something like Grim or Vampire Diaries because it is network TV and they don't often go that dark and gruesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts