Sleuth Network?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chilehound

Original poster
Jun 4, 2006
I noticed that Directv started carrying the Sleuth Network on June 1. Any idea when Dish will pick it up? (or did they and I missed it! :))

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for their response. Does it being uplinked to channel 198 mean it WILL be added at some point? I am still trying to decide between Dish and Direct and believe it or not I was leaning towards Directv (in part) because of this channel. Although it sounds llike a better deal to get Dish.

Lets put it this way, Oxygen was first uplinked to Dish in April 2000. It became available to subscribers in January of this year. :)

Goodlife (Now American Life) was first listed on Dish uplinks in April 2000. It is no longer uplinked and the channel it was uplinked to is now the Documentary channel (197).

OTOH some channels are uplinked and made available the same day.

The moral of the story is when dish uplinks a channel, they intend to carry it. However the contracts are rarely worked out right away.

See ya
Tony

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts