SlideShow on 622 - Not full screen??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Y2k06

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 16, 2006
Was tinkering around with my 622 the other night and decided to load up some nice digital pics to use for slideshow. These were all taken on a good 5 Meg Pixel Camera.

If I plug camera direct to my Panasonic Plasma, the pics show full screen and look REALLY nice!

But after they are loaded onto the 622, go to Slideshow, and they don't even show in proper 6 x 4 type photo format nor do they even fill the screen.. Horrible pic show.

Anyone know if one can make the photos on the 622 show FULL SCREEN????:confused:

Unless they can - to me it becomes an absolutely WORTHLESS feature of the 622, when it has great potential (if they would show full screen)..

BUMMED:(

I would think you could change to different setting on your 622, or maybe change resolution of pictures before uploading, I have a USB stick coming soon, compliments of Microsoft, when I get it I will be trying it on my 622, then maybe I will have a better solution.

Y2k06 said:
Was tinkering around with my 622 the other night and decided to load up some nice digital pics to use for slideshow. These were all taken on a good 5 Meg Pixel Camera.

If I plug camera direct to my Panasonic Plasma, the pics show full screen and look REALLY nice!

But after they are loaded onto the 622, go to Slideshow, and they don't even show in proper 6 x 4 type photo format nor do they even fill the screen.. Horrible pic show.

Anyone know if one can make the photos on the 622 show FULL SCREEN????:confused:

Unless they can - to me it becomes an absolutely WORTHLESS feature of the 622, when it has great potential (if they would show full screen)..

BUMMED:(

I had the same problem, thought I would be seeing my pictures at full resolution, no such luck. I could not find any settings to change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)