Slight Pixelation on HD channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ozzy1028

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 5, 2007
Ive had my Dish 1000.2 installed for about a month now and wondered if a slight pixelation is normal a couple times every hour or so on the HD channels, no matter which HD channel it is. Its not really enough for me to get all "up in arms" about but it is a slight concern. I have no obstacles anywhere near my dish. Does it need fine tuned? my zip code is 48507 if that would be of any help.

Ever since I got a new roof and had to take down the dish 1000.2 (had dish come out to re-install) I have had the same issue with pixelization. With the previous install I did not have the problem. The second installer was very professional and "cleaned up" some issues that the first installer left behind. Should I call to see if they can fine tune as well?

I checked my 129 signal levels and they range from the low 60's to 80. These are actually slightly better than my previous installation as I had some in the 50's before.

Thats what I had as far as SS with my 1000.2 and 129. I recently added a D500 just for 129 and it made everything much better. If youre problem ends up just being SS and youre up to it you can add a 500.

My thread is in the tech forum and fairly recent.

Thats what I had as far as SS with my 1000.2 and 129. I recently added a D500 just for 129 and it made everything much better. If youre problem ends up just being SS and youre up to it you can add a 500.

My thread is in the tech forum and fairly recent.

Great setup!! Unfortunately my 1000.2 is mounted on the roof so I would have to add a new mast and dish. I don't want to add any more holes to my brand new roof:D . I haven't had any problems the past couple of days so I'll wait and if it becomes a problem I'll have to look at possibly adding the extra dish! Thanks again for the information!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts