slimline and H24 not getting signal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mocoso

Original poster
Apr 24, 2011
Tamba
Hi everybody, I got a slimline 5 multi switch dish and a H24 HD receiver got everything set but i get no signal on my receiver, checked with a sat finder and it says that i got signal, put my standard rceiver and can see programmes, but went back to my HD receiver and nothing happen, BBc is conected. what can be wrong?

Make sure your sat setup is correct, reset box, see if you can force a software download ( reset box, at "hello" screen type 02468). We were having problems with the h24-100s doing the same thing. Getting signal at the line but box not receiving a thing.

Hi everybody, I got a slimline 5 multi switch dish and a H24 HD receiver got everything set but i get no signal on my receiver, checked with a sat finder and it says that i got signal, put my standard rceiver and can see programmes, but went back to my HD receiver and nothing happen, BBc is conected. what can be wrong?

:welcome to Satelliteguys!

Where is Tamba? You may not be able to receive hd signals where you are.

When I was working to aim my dish I had major trouble until I realized that I did not have the proper dish selected – I also chose SWM when in fact my dish is the legacy four output multiplexer (which requires B-Bands)

I did not get signal until I configured correctly and added the B-Band converter.

Having done that all is well.

I am saying this because I had 2 BBC's and one did not work ....

Not an expert - just sharing my experience

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts