Sling Adapter: Ship visibility

MNHTUG

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 1, 2004
We ordered a Sling Adapter last week from Dish Network. Are they going to give us visibility when it ships? Are they going to send tracking info?

I ask because we have had issues with packages left on the front step a few times over the years in our neighborhood.

Looks like I am going to answer my own question here. I logged on to DishNetwork.COM and selected "My Shipments". The "Accessory Order" popped right up with a UPS tracking number. Thanks Dish. It's getting pretty bad when I expect everything to be emailed to me. It wasn't. But this was nice to see when logging in to my account.

This is funny. I've actually tried to order the Sling adapter 3 times now (both online and over the phone) and it has never been shipped to me. (Does not appear in My Shipments either). Probably a Hawaii thing.

This is funny. I've actually tried to order the Sling adapter 3 times now (both online and over the phone) and it has never been shipped to me. (Does not appear in My Shipments either). Probably a Hawaii thing.

Please send me a PM with your account information and I will see what is happening with your Sling Adapter. It works the same in Hawaii only it takes longer to get there. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)