Sling adapter with droid app

ronfelder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 3, 2006
south jersey
I'm using my sling adapter to watch on my motorola cliq xt which is an android based phone.

My problem is when I choose a new channel to watch on my phone it plays the previously selected channel instead.I have to manually change the channel from the channel selector that appears on the screen that's superimposed over the picture.

This doesn't occur on my pc or my I touch.any idea as to what the problem is?

Ron

Yeah I can't get DVR recordings to play, only Live TV. I can also switch channels with the keypad. Haven't tried playing from the Grid. This is all on my Droid. PC viewing seems ok.

Man alive this thing is complicated. My Android phone is a Samsung Behold 2. The DRA app behaves for me more like it does for iPhone users. We can't change channels period. Plus I can watch satellite DVR recordings OK, but not OTA mpeg-2 recordings. This just goes to "live" on the phone, while it starts playing on TV1. :( The PC plug-in works much better, though it too has some quirks like a virtual remote control that pops up when it feels like it. Mostly it's AWOL.

I've discovered that i i want to switch from live tv to dvr and back again for it to work i need to exit the app and have it reinitalize and sign me in. If i don't exit the app and have it shut down even though i'm choosing another program source the app will still play the last selected program. I suppose this a problem with a software glitch that needs fixing. It hopefully is juyst a temorary work around,

I've discovered that i i want to switch from live tv to dvr and back again for it to work i need to exit the app and have it reinitalize and sign me in. If i don't exit the app and have it shut down even though i'm choosing another program source the app will still play the last selected program. I suppose this a problem with a software glitch that needs fixing. It hopefully is juyst a temorary work around,

Are you using the free "remote access" app or the $29.99 app from Dish Network?

Search and mode

922 sling player app for ipad?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts