Sling - HD stations vs. std Def.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dakn2

Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
With the new Dish-online site I seem to have issues when attempting to play a standard definition station. The High definition stations stream just fine; but when I try a standard def only station the stream often won't even start.

Is there something I should be doing to enable streaming of standard def as well?

With the new Dish-online site I seem to have issues when attempting to play a standard definition station. The High definition stations stream just fine; but when I try a standard def only station the stream often won't even start.

Is there something I should be doing to enable streaming of standard def as well?

I have not heard of an issue with sling working on HD channels but not the SD channels. Can you please PM your account information and let me know what channels you are having difficulties with? Thank you!

Just a thought, I have EA and only have HD locals, but the online guide shows the SD also, if its only happening with your locals that could be a possibility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)