Sling Media Introduces Sling Receiver 300 for Television Service Providers

scott, I have satellite internet, do these output over the internet constantly or only if i connect from outside my home network? (wildblue has upload limits you know) Also would it work if i had 2 vip 922's or would they interfere with each other?
thanks

1) Only use the internet when you connect to them outside your house.

2) No they would not interfere with each other, each box has its own Slingfinder ID. :)

:cool:OK here's a Question.

Can the 922 see another 922 on your network and stream as a sling player on one and a Sling catcher on the other? if so with this Sling Receiver 300 this could be the way that dish will make all of the receivers shows available to all the other receivers (and all of the TV's in your house)????

thiings that make you go HMMMMMM! :cool:

Can you use this device to watch something different in HD on TV2 in a second room while watching HD in the room the receiver is in which would be TV1? In other words, can you watch two different shows in HD on two different tv's at the same time? Will the TV3 LCD television allow you to watch a third show in HD at the same time? If not then I do not see what the big stink is on this device as you could just run a wire to a second room from the receiver and get HD replicated from TV1 onto TV2.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)