Sling on Hopper buggy for me.

bdresch

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 9, 2009
WI
I constantly get a "your receiver must be connected to the internet.." message when trying to access my receiver over sling. Same issues on my iPhone, android tablet, and computer through IE. if I let it sit for 5 minutes sometimes it realizes its connected and works but not always. My Hopper is hardwires with cat 5e to my network. The Hopper says it has an Internet connection. Anyone having similar issues?

Mine usually takes about 10-15 seconds of the "Your receiver must be connected to the internet" before I see the DVR contents. Mine has never gone more then that, as I think it has to "wake" the receiver up if it is off (which mine usually is when I am at work which is where I fire up the iPhone app most).

Same problem here! Just installed the Hopper today and tried the sling and have the same message on my iphone. It was working with my ViP722 before.

I had a hard time getting it connect, I was using my sling adapter from the vip722, when to dishonline reconnect, and all seem to be working. Working good on my iPad.

Red_dog said:
I had a hard time getting it connect, I was using my sling adapter from the vip722, when to dishonline reconnect, and all seem to be working. Working good on my iPad.

Thanks. I did this, went to dishonline and reconnect and now I can see my dvr on iphone app.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts