Sling Player for Android... 922 support?

From what I am hearing it will support the 922.

Don't forget if your a DISH Network customer the Slingplayer software is supposed to be free after rebate. So its a good investment. :D

$30 is crazy, in that virtually nothing costs that much in the Android market. And considering I have bought the darn software for winmo and ipod; but I am glad there is a rebate. Looking forward to it.

Scott or anyone, if my wife and i have the droid will we get two rebates. $30 does seem high for an Android app.

Avaiable now in android marketplace. Downloaded and installed. Asks you to log into your sling account. Connected to my 922 and live tv playing. Took about 3 minutes to download install and setup. Very fast load and Good picture on my HTC EVO 4g over 3g connection. Even better over wifi. The contols are very elegant. MUCH MUCH better interface than iphone app. Great job SlingMedia. Worth every penny of the $30.

Downloaded and watched over Verizon 3G. Good PQ, easy to use controls (once I got the hang of it), can change aspect ratio, very very nice.

Great that they released an Android version since I just picked up my first Android phone. Now if they could just release an iPad version.

Having trouble finishing the install on my phone. I went to Dish's site, set up a Sling account, and at the end of Dish's process was given my receiver ID and a key. Where do I enter these? When I try to log in on my phone using the e-mail and password I set up with Dish, it tells me I have no devices linked to my account. Help!

I am also having problems. It tells me to add my slingbox to my acct, and when I do it says invalid finder id (slingbox id) For thoes of u that have it working, what process did u do to set it up.... Dish says call sling, sling says call dish, and now dish tells me the android platform isn't supported yet on the 922 even though sling released the app..........Any ideas?

Having trouble finishing the install on my phone. I went to Dish's site, set up a Sling account, and at the end of Dish's process was given my receiver ID and a key. Where do I enter these? When I try to log in on my phone using the e-mail and password I set up with Dish, it tells me I have no devices linked to my account. Help!

Do you OWN a slingbox? The android player is just that a player that you can use with your existing sling box. Sling's install software for the actual slingbox is pretty self-explanatory; it is a wizard that will walk you through the whole thing.

With the Android player you log-into your existing sling account.

EDIT: Never mind, I am guessing you have a 922. DOH! Not sure what the issue is there. But I suspect it is set for the traditional sling box right now.

Do you OWN a slingbox? The android player is just that a player that you can use with your existing sling box. Sling's install software for the actual slingbox is pretty self-explanatory; it is a wizard that will walk you through the whole thing.

With the Android player you log-into your existing sling account.

EDIT: Never mind, I am guessing you have a 922. DOH! Not sure what the issue is there. But I suspect it is set for the traditional sling box right now.

Yes, a 922. Scott seemed to suggest yesterday it would be supported.

Downloaded app to my Droid.

Entered email and password.

Found my Sling Pro-HD and connected in about 5 seconds.

Now, tell me more about that rebate and how to get it.