Sling Player for Android... 922 support?

does anyone know when the free android app for dish customers will be coming out? i got a refund for the slingplayer once i saw that. how long are they going to make us wait?

eric

Looks like I am stuck with paying 30 bucks..... I downloaded this on release day. Whats up with the bait and switch Dish? If not bait and switch it is a heck of a way to make your customers confused. Hopefully Scott will have more info. I was waiting for this app for my Evo because of the rebate and now they are going to offer a free version?

Nobody seems to know about this rebate. I called Dish, they said call slingmedia who also have no clue.

Scott says log into your account, go to Dish remote access and go to go mobile. Tried it and can't find "go mobile".

Seems like another Dish sketchy way to make money.

Without reading all the 922 posts, with a 922 I will not need a stand alone sling box pro HD model sb-300?

I was looking at this stand alone model, as i ordered a new iphone.

Now My 622 is losing a tuner so seems like a good time to upgrade, Is the 922 sling box the same as this pro hd sb-300 model?

Thanks

I had a chance today to use the player over a 4g signal with my EVO. The quality was amazing. I just wish I could get this to play video back in full screen.

...Lovely Echostar owns Sling and they offer rebates for Iphone, give it out for free to Winmo, and screw over Android... I never thought Echostar could tick me off enough to consider leaving, but screwing over one specific group... That is the type of garbage that really irks me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)