Sling TV and Roku

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME to SatelliteGuys!
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Any members here that subscribe to Sling TV and use a Roku?

I am looking for a few people to help test some new Roku software. If interested reply here. (If your not interested and do not subscribe to Sling TV and use a Roku, please don't reply)

Thanks!

DishDave

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Sep 16, 2003
Yes Scott I have a Roku 3 and a Roku Ultra. Just let me know ....

silverdiskdj

SatelliteGuys Family
May 28, 2004
I would be very interested. I subscribe to Sling TV and use a Roku Streaming Stick +. Thank you!
-Jacob

Scott Greczkowski

Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Ok I got your names and will be sending them over to the Sling Folks who will contact you for further news.

I was hoping for around 12 and so far only have four, so if you know someone please have them reply here. :D

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
Ok I got your names and will be sending them over to the Sling Folks who will contact you for further news.

I was hoping for around 12 and so far only have four, so if you know someone please have them reply here. :D
I’ll bite. I have a pair of Roku 2’s, one much newer than the other.

Reactions: whitewolf8214

whitewolf8214

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
May 13, 2004
Space
Any members here that subscribe to Sling TV and use a Roku?

I am looking for a few people to help test some new Roku software. If interested reply here. (If your not interested and do not subscribe to Sling TV and use a Roku, please don't reply)

Thanks!

I have Roku 4K Ultra HD and I would be interested I have 2 TV’s with the Roku’s on them if they need more people and Thanks Scott

MrMars

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 18, 2006
USA
After not hearing anything just realized my PM box was full. I wiped everything, if something was sent can it please be resent?

Thanks

Scott Greczkowski

Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
I have not heard back from the beta coordinator as of yet. Don’t know if he was away on vacation or something. I normally see him almost every day.

bharath_das

SatelliteGuys Family
Apr 10, 2008
I can try if the slots are still open. I have Roku Ultra and Roku 4, but I subscribed only world sports pack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)