Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Any members here that subscribe to Sling TV and use a Roku?

I am looking for a few people to help test some new Roku software. If interested reply here. (If your not interested and do not subscribe to Sling TV and use a Roku, please don't reply)

Thanks!

Ok I got your names and will be sending them over to the Sling Folks who will contact you for further news.

I was hoping for around 12 and so far only have four, so if you know someone please have them reply here. :D

Ok I got your names and will be sending them over to the Sling Folks who will contact you for further news.

I was hoping for around 12 and so far only have four, so if you know someone please have them reply here. :D

I’ll bite. I have a pair of Roku 2’s, one much newer than the other.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Any members here that subscribe to Sling TV and use a Roku?

I am looking for a few people to help test some new Roku software. If interested reply here. (If your not interested and do not subscribe to Sling TV and use a Roku, please don't reply)

Thanks!

I have Roku 4K Ultra HD and I would be interested I have 2 TV’s with the Roku’s on them if they need more people and Thanks Scott

After not hearing anything just realized my PM box was full. I wiped everything, if something was sent can it please be resent?

Thanks

I have not heard back from the beta coordinator as of yet. Don’t know if he was away on vacation or something. I normally see him almost every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)