Sling TV Guide vs. DTV NOW program guide

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
That's pretty much the only major complaint in my house about Sling - the guide. I'm kind of used to it now, but I'd still much prefer a "traditional" grid style guide - especially when I have no idea what channel or show I want to watch. A grid is much better when I want to have a quick glance at what's on all the channels, instead of having to go through each individual channel one at a time. My only other complaint about the Sling guide is that it doesn't seem to be in any kind of order that makes any sense. I *think* the channels are grouped by channel package, but I really have no clue. Channels pretty much seem to be dropped in random places in the guide. When I know I want to go to a specific channel I have to scroll around all over the place until I find the channel - wherever it may be in the guide. It would be so much easier if they were alphabetical like DTVN or something easier to figure out.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Setup a TitanTv account. They have a channel lineup listing for PS Vue and Sling, etc. You can edit them anyway you'd like, and hide channels that aren't in your exact package. It's like having a traditional dvr guide.

Setup a TitanTv account. They have a channel lineup listing for PS Vue and Sling, etc. You can edit them anyway you'd like, and hide channels that aren't in your exact package. It's like having a traditional dvr guide.

IMO, this just adds an extra step. How is this any different than looking at guide listings on Zap2it or any other guide website? Unless you can click a link on the guide and have it tune to that channel, I don't see this as a solution

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: scots
IMO, this just adds an extra step. How is this any different than looking at guide listings on Zap2it or any other guide website? Unless you can click a link on the guide and have it tune to that channel, I don't see this as a solution

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
I agree.

There are several ways to see listings, but many want an all in one place for this type of info.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: comfortably_numb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)