This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Sling TV is About to Add All of Your Local Stations With This New Device…

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
http://cordcuttersnews.com/sling-tv-is-about-to-add-all-of-your-local-stations-with-this-new-device/

Is that the same company that makes the Airbox?

Wow, $150 for a device that can be bypassed by pressing the "Input" button on the tv sets remote...
Not exactly..what if it allows you to watch your local stations over the Internet at remote locations..what the original sling box used to do

Sent from my SM-G920V using the SatelliteGuys app!

This and the cloud DVR might just push me to subscribe. Other considerations are channel selections and picture quality, especially with sports.

On college football game days, it's been a pain to toggle between games on cable sports channels via PS Vue and the ones on the major networks I watch OTA. This would come in quite handy, but not for $150 unless it let me record the content from my local channels via Sling's forthcoming DVR. I would consider switching for that. It will be interesting to see if the PQ is as good as direct OTA through this new device.