Sling TV on Apple TV when?

tornado

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 13, 2004
Tulsa
When will Sling TV be on Apple TV? I saw the new Apple TV running a screen saver in the demo at Best Buy. I liked the screen saver. I would like to have the new Apple TV but it would be worthless without an app for Sling TV. I love the new interface for Sling TV on Roku and if I bought another streaming box I would want the new Apple TV but not without Sling TV. Does anyone know about this?

I really doubt you will see Sling Tv come to the apple TV, as apple was at one time (still might be) looking at starting their own competitor service.

Will airplay work with the sling tv iOS app?

Apple TV needs Sling TV. The Apple employee at Best Buy said there is only one possible reason for Sling TV not to be on Apple TV. Sling TV has not created an app. I want Apple TV with Sling TV. Whatever the issue is with Sling TV not being on Apple TV, I hope it is able to be resolved because I want it.

Apple TV needs Sling TV. The Apple employee at Best Buy said there is only one possible reason for Sling TV not to be on Apple TV. Sling TV has not created an app. I want Apple TV with Sling TV. Whatever the issue is with Sling TV not being on Apple TV, I hope it is able to be resolved because I want it.
I hope to see this resolved for you and hopefully it doesn't go like it has for Samsung TV's!!

Since Samsung TV is not a dedicated source component that functionality is an afterthought. Apple TV is attachable to any television, high quality, and a better place for Sling TV than built into a television. I am sure in some ways Apple TV is not as good as a Roku. In other ways Apple TV is better than Roku. Apple TV has a cool screen saver. Apple TV may be able to do stuff with my IPhone and Mac computer. Sling TV on Apple TV would be a reason to buy an Apple TV. Sling TV is my source for television programming, and I want an Apple TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)