Sling Upgrade for a "First Gen" Hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Also on the main page of the fourm, if your go to the bottom of the page you will see if there are any dirt staff members are currently online, they are in red

I don't know if there are any DIRT members today or if we will see any today.

I understand that they got a huge snow storm and many roads are closed making it a snow day for most DISH employees.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I don't know if there are any DIRT members today or if we will see any today.

I understand that they got a huge snow storm and many roads are closed making it a snow day for most DISH employees.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I saw the USA soccer game last night they were playing in Colorado last night, they were getting some serious snow

Dish doesn't have snow days lol, at least not in my LLC. I've had to roll in 8in of snow with freezing rain in the forecast. At least in my area, nothing short of a state of emergency stopped us from rolling to jobs. They would close down calendars and push back trouble calls until the weather cleared but any scheduled upgrades or new connects we still tried to roll to them.

Sent From My Samsung Hercules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)