Sling won't update!

vrkeller

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 31, 2014
Kansas
Hello!! I have a Hopper with Sling and an original Hopper with a Sling adapter and recently moved and can't get the new locals to show up and every channel I try to watch gives me a welcome to dish message? I deleted the dish anywhere app and reinstalled and it doesn't fix the problem!!! Any ideas would be much appreciated!!

Sling TV IP streaming TV service. It isn't a functionality for your satellite service. It's a service separate from your satellite service.
You might want to post your question in the actual Dish Network Hopper forum.

Yes turn the receiver off, it will say "press select to watch tv" let it stay on that screen for a few min and you should see it state it is downloading the program guide. Once it is 100% complete press select and if your locals still do not show up you will have to call dish.

Hello!! I have a Hopper with Sling and an original Hopper with a Sling adapter and recently moved and can't get the new locals to show up and every channel I try to watch gives me a welcome to dish message? I deleted the dish anywhere app and reinstalled and it doesn't fix the problem!!! Any ideas would be much appreciated!!
Please send me a PM with the phone number on your DISH account and the new address so I can verify the correct locals are listed on your account. Thank you!

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)