Slow Motion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bkushner

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
Audubon, NJ
I noticed that when pausing and hitting the > you get a frame advance however hitting the < it jumps more then a frame? Is there a way to move frame by frame in reverse?

My HR20-700 allows the forward frame by frame, but the initial back frame by frame also skips back about 1 whole second per press (or maybe more). I have never bothered to see if repeated presses of the REW button eventually goes frame by frame, but I am not feeling the love on that idea.

I am currently only running a national release.

My HR20-700 allows the forward frame by frame, but the initial back frame by frame also skips back about 1 whole second per press (or maybe more). I have never bothered to see if repeated presses of the REW button eventually goes frame by frame, but I am not feeling the love on that idea.

I am currently only running a national release.

That's how my HR20-700 works, too, about a second back on the first < press, then one frame for each additional one.

The HR 2* series doesnt actually have a slow motion button, not sure why Directv would have omitted it considering it's claimed as their best DVR :rolleyes: (should be standard on any good DVR today), but there is somewhat of a slow motion "effect". While playing a prerecorded program, press and hold the play button. This "slow motion" is also acheived while replaying live TV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)