Slow posting ? Duplicate posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJdish

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 20, 2010
Mexico City
I´ve experienced a slow system this morning while posting.
In a case after clicking in post reply, I didn´t see my new post, so I clicked again, then after a while I ended up with duplicate postings.

I´ve also seen a number of duplicate posts in some threads, so my guess is that more folks have experienced the same issue. ????

Yup; happened to me as well. I hit the Post Reply button 4 or 5 times w/nothing. Then I refreshed and then one Post Reply finally worked.

Hadn't to me less than thirty minutes ago or so. I hit Post Reply and it acted like it was 'submitting' it, then stopped and the reply was still waiting. I did it two more times and ended up with (3) posts ! Users can delete their own posts now, which I did (I presume there's a time limit).

------------

This ^^ post ^^ took a very long time as well but I let it go and eventually went....

I am not around a pc (at the doctor). I will check it when I get back.

I haven't made any changes today. Last time this happened it was a caching issue.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I am not around a pc (at the doctor). I will check it when I get back.

I haven't made any changes today. Last time this happened it was a caching issue.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Right smack in the middle of me ordering two Hoppers from Matt with DIRT. Just my luck.....

Cosmo I had to nuke your post with the image. Avast was reporting the picture could be malware or was hosted from a site that hosts malware. :)

I have been having more success clicking on the "More Options" button and posting from there.

Strange, but it works...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)