small problem with new channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

shpeeler

Original poster
Jul 17, 2007
hey

I got the new channels, everything works great, thanks for all the help and updates.

Just one small issue, I cant tune directly to the channel, like if I type in 202 to go to CNN it takes me to the SD cnn and not the HD one so I have to scroll up. Anyway to fix this or do I have to live with it?

Also, anyway to set up a favorite list with just hd channels so i can scroll through all of them?

Thanks!

hey

I got the new channels, everything works great, thanks for all the help and updates.

Just one small issue, I cant tune directly to the channel, like if I type in 202 to go to CNN it takes me to the SD cnn and not the HD one so I have to scroll up. Anyway to fix this or do I have to live with it?

Also, anyway to set up a favorite list with just hd channels so i can scroll through all of them?

Thanks!
Can't you just use the HD channels list?

hey

Thanks!

Do you have an H20, or an HR20? I've been hearing about some folks not being able to tune directly to the SD version on H20's, while HR20's are typically working fine.

Also, make sure you have the HD channels listed in your favorites and/or aren't using a favorite list - this was my problem this morning, but once I updated my favorites it was fine (I'm on an HR20).

As for setting an all-HD favorites list, yes, you can. You can do whatever you want with your favorites, and there's also the HD Channel filter at the bottom (they should move this to the top) if you hit the Guide button twice...

alrigh thanks ill look into it. I have an H20 and I am using the "all channel" favorite list, I will have to check when I get home if the new HD channels are there but I am sure they are, maybe I can disable the SD versions.

It works fine with the HR20, but not the H20 even with the favorites set-up for the HD channels. I have both and I have run through both receivers to make sure work. HR20 works fine going to the HD CH, but the H20 goes to the SD CH then I have to scroll to get the HD CH. Don't know of a fix, maybe others can help with a fix.

alrigh thanks ill look into it. I have an H20 and I am using the "all channel" favorite list, I will have to check when I get home if the new HD channels are there but I am sure they are, maybe I can disable the SD versions.

There is a feature in one of the CE (beta) releases to disable the SD eqivalent of channels that are also available in HD, but it's not generally available yet, I don't think - not sure when that's coming, but I hope it's soon....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts