Small Request :D

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I know you have a couple of transponders layin around :D anyhow. Can you guys (echostar/Dish) Utilize that empty transponder for about 6 hours on march 28th and put the WWE Wrestlemainia ppv on it, Give it that full transponder in mpeg4 Like equivalent to 60mbps ~ 80mbps in mpeg 2, full resolution. I'm on Eastern arch, but throw the WA guys a bone too! :) All I ask for is 4 hours of wrestling without the micro blocking during fireworks, or closeups with the tron behind them. Its the Superbowl of wrestling. Thanks ;) :up

LOL only from satelliteguys would you see a request like that. Distant networks might be a blessing, or it might be shot in the foot. Who knows. I say Combine all the slots, onto one dish 101,110,119,129 and run HD on 3 of them birds and SD on one bird all in mpeg 4. Run two different encryption systems, one for Directv, the other for dish. Have it like a universal access system for the channels like Cband w/ different providers. All of the channels would be in native resolutions at great bit rates. That way they can do any channel and if they decided to run locals like newspapers, you can order any dma thats not on a spot, Wich hopefully is all of them. Heck they even could do a local mega pack. They would just block out the NFL games your not suppose to get. Would you order a local mega pack for 52.99 a month, if it netted you every local station in the country? (made up amount)

Some crazy fool would, just like the one who has the titanium package w/ D*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts