Smithsonian Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I watched Smithsonian from time to time when I had DirecTV. It was pretty good. It would not surprise me if Dish picks this up, along with some of the other Showtime channels in HD when they finally come to a long term agreement with CBS.

The name of that documentary seems to be "Concorde: Flying Supersonic" and it's playing NOW on TV, but not on Roku. Sigh.

I watch it sometimes since it's on the HD Extra Pack, they always offer that add on free for 3 months, even adding it online always come up free regardless if removed the same day
Lately they have good movies once in a awhile on HDNet Movies and Sony Movie Channel and MGM

And sometimes can compete to premium channel selection of movies.
But I do like documentary shows that Smithsonian have
since NatGeo is nothing but reality crap now that used to show documentaries.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nominal
FS2 in Octoberish was added in HD, but let's not let facts ruin a good Allen post!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was going to list the channels added in HD in that time period but decided to have another piece of pie.... :)

i would like to see this channel added along with shortstvhd you are right about that it has been oct since we have seen any new hd channels i think it is time we should see some soon.

Reactions: charlesrshell
i would like to see this channel added along with shortstvhd you are right about that it has been oct since we have seen any new hd channels i think it is time we should see some soon.
You do realize that October was just last month don't you! We had Shorts HD before and nobody watched so it went away....

Reactions: ChadT41
Dish had Smithsonian up in testing for a couple of months last year,for whatever reason they never did give it the greenlight.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Dish had Smithsonian up in testing for a couple of months last year,for whatever reason they never did give it the greenlight.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Well, I hope Dish gets it back. Maybe it is a better channel to watch now from years ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)