Smoking 2 year old

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

televisionarchives

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 25, 2008

Of course it's the fault of the tobacco company.:rolleyes: But notice how they stop him when he tries to suck on the lit end. Good job parents

Last edited by a moderator:
The head of the Indonesian child protection commission blames tobacco companies for the excessive advertising.

I know the kid can't read . I wonder if the father can.

The family must have seen Sigourney Weaver smoking in Avatar.

Uh it didn't last very long>This video has been removed due to terms of use violation.

Another link.
Now add a caption. I have a few

I'm smoking because I want to be President some day .

Hey, Sit in your own crap all day and tell me you wouldn't smoke.

This kid really has problems. He's smoking Virgina Slims.

Last edited by a moderator:
So we just got back from Universal after talking to someone near the Harry Potter ride. He's from that country and I showed him the video on my iphone. He said most people in that country smoke clove cigarettes. He couldn't tell what these are. Either way it's the parents fault here . It would be no different if the kid had bad teeth because the parents put soda in his bottle.

So we just got back from Universal after talking to someone near the Harry Potter ride. He's from that country and I showed him the video on my iphone. He said most people in that country smoke clove cigarettes. He couldn't tell what these are. Either way it's the parents fault here . It would be no different if the kid had bad teeth because the parents put soda in his bottle.

Umm, it's just a little different. Glad I'm not your kid....... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)