So hows TV Guide Channel?

Waste of bandwith

I agree it is a complete waste of bandwith, as are the shopping channels. I hope they are paying E* for the rights to run these commercials.

I don't have HD receiver, so I am not sure...
For those who has HD... do you mind having a TV Guide-HD channel? E* can then boast that they have just added another HD channel! LOL.

jmillecpa said:
I agree it is a complete waste of bandwith, as are the shopping channels. I hope they are paying E* for the rights to run these commercials.
Remember, there was a lawsuit, and this may be a *MUST CARRY* to get the Gemstar Technology for name-based-recording.

So, if this leads to NBR, I'll put up with another channel to skip :)

Whats the purpose of

Whats on DISH 500 channel?

Nothing is ever on except a banner that proclaims that I have the DISH 522 receiver.

I have an idea, make the Tv Guide Channel a Dish 300 logo channel banner (congradulations you now have a Dish 300 satellite system) in the program information title bar at the top and EPG. (Joking dont take it seriously)

TV Guide a waste of bandwitdt

Take the bandwidth for the TV Guide channel and the bandwidth from about seventy other worthless SD channels and produce more HD channel with better content!

I have one word for this channel.

Crap.

Crap crap crap crap crap. One big steaming pile of crap.

The only good news I see is that 100-105 are now all filled up by crap, so no more crap will fit into those crappy channels.

and... crap!

Delete and use the space For Live Radar

This is sure one channel that can be used to make space for the live radar channel. It is a total waste for me.

:no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)