So I bit the bullet

G Luis

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 1, 2005
Down the road a piece
and upgraded to a 722 from my 522. I've been a customer since my self-install 5000 daze.
The scary part was that I called back 4 times to CS until I got someone that was understandable, albeit, Russian accent.

The install is scheduled for next weekend but I did not get a warm and fuzzy (what a surprise) about the order. I tried to ask her about any additional dish requirements and all she could mumble was that they will have what you need.

So, should I have faith that they'll bring out a 1000.2 to replace my 500plus and an additional dish, if required, for my locals?

I asked about upgrading my programming and that I still wanted my locals plus regional sports, Big Ten that I currently have. I think she went into brain freeze. She said call after the new install.

As you can see, not a warm and fuzzy here.

Is there anything I should know and call them back about? This foreign CS is BS.

The installer will have everything you could need. I would call again (once you have decided on the programming package you want) and tell them you want it effective the date of your install, so that upon completion, all your channels are there. If not, you can talk to the techs while the installer is there, and not sign work order/contract until all is as it should be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)