So Tired of Dish Networks games ......

Everyone needs to realize our boards are inhabited by posters with a ECONOMIC stake in E, wether its dealers, installers, stock holders or others that can make or lose money based on whats being posted here.

I have NO E stock and nothing $$$ at all in my opinions.

Perhaps some will come here and post how very high extra receiver fees, multiple price increases during one year, fees to return leased boxes and all the rest are really good for E and the industry. I challenge anyone to explain my 30 buck a month increase on feb 1st when I didnt change programming.....

Reportedly E managers said we know we will lost their subs when the loyaslty credits run out.

Well they are and we are leaving. If you dont like my posts put me on ignore or skip over my posts.

Careful...a little truth is leaking out.;)
I just wish this past week wouldn't have happend.
If they would have just let me drop my service with ease, I wouldn't be having this bad taste. E* on a personal level has always been good with credits and equipment, Up untill it was time to leave.

Everyone needs to realize our boards are inhabited by posters with a ECONOMIC stake in E, wether its dealers, installers, stock holders or others that can make or lose money based on whats being posted here.

Well, now you have proven without a doubt you are a paranoid schizophrenic, conspiracy theorist. This post is the most incriminating for you yet, Bob. I have no monetary interest as well as 98% of our members. You need to get help (or better yet a life outside the forum), if that is what you truly believe.:rant::rant::rant:

Last edited:
We already it have it, it's called the Dish Network forum. Why can't anybody complain about how bad Dish Network customer service is or the outrageous equipment fees? If you don't want to read about it, just skip the post and move along.

All companies have problems but this company is getting worse and worse by the day. If you're happy with Dish Network good for you but don't ignore the fact that there are others that are having problems with this company.
Intelligence prevails.

So all you fan boys think its OK to drag out the process,and avoid the fact that I'm trying to deactivate service as well as get a final balance to end my service?
And charge me $15 to return equipment thats not mine anyway?

OK so they jerked me around for a week, so thats another 7 days of service I'm getting charged that I shouldn't be because of these Charlie Ergen BS games.

Not everyone can sit on the phone every night of the week to be put on HOLD for 20 + minutes just to deactivate Dish Network accounts.

So lets hear a legit excuse for this reasoning.

Again with the "fanboy" crap. Shut up already.

No, I don't think it's all right to drag it out. But you're going to get charged to return things all over the place. Why do you think that entitles you to act the way you do - bitching and moaning all day and night, and calling anyone who dares call you out on it "fanboy".

Hope you enjoy wherever you're going to as much as you think you will. But you'd better be this vocal when they screw you over on something. Because otherwise you're just as bad as the people you call "fanboy" - you whine all day so they'll respond (in fact, now that I say that, doesn't that make you somewhat of a forum troll?).

We already it have it, it's called the Dish Network forum. Why can't anybody complain about how bad Dish Network customer service is or the outrageous equipment fees? If you don't want to read about it, just skip the post and move along.

All companies have problems but this company is getting worse and worse by the day. If you're happy with Dish Network good for you but don't ignore the fact that there are others that are having problems with this company.

Why shouldn't we ignore you? All you do is whine all day, and then give anyone who disagrees with you the "fanboy" label. We're sick of it.

If you're unhappy with Dish Network, I'm sorry, but don't ignore the fact that are others that aren't having any problems with this company, and are just looking for a place to discuss this stuff, and don't need someone hounding them all day, telling them what a horrible mistake they've made in choosing one satellite company over another.

Again with the "fanboy" crap. Shut up already.

No, I don't think it's all right to drag it out. But you're going to get charged to return things all over the place. Why do you think that entitles you to act the way you do - bitching and moaning all day and night, and calling anyone who dares call you out on it "fanboy".

Hope you enjoy wherever you're going to as much as you think you will. But you'd better be this vocal when they screw you over on something. Because otherwise you're just as bad as the people you call "fanboy" - you whine all day so they'll respond (in fact, now that I say that, doesn't that make you somewhat of a forum troll?).

Why shouldn't we ignore you? All you do is whine all day, and then give anyone who disagrees with you the "fanboy" label. We're sick of it.

If you're unhappy with Dish Network, I'm sorry, but don't ignore the fact that are others that aren't having any problems with this company, and are just looking for a place to discuss this stuff, and don't need someone hounding them all day, telling them what a horrible mistake they've made in choosing one satellite company over another.

Look who's doing the whining now.... :up If you dont like it, then dont read it!

All you do is whine all day, and then give anyone who disagrees with you the "fanboy" label. We're sick of it.

Can you please point to where I said the word "fanboy" anywhere in this thread? I never said it. I don't whine all day either, most of my post in the Dish Network forum have always been to help others. Users that know me at Satguys for the last 7 years know that's what I'm about, helping others.

Hey NOOB, don't you think you should give people a little time to get to know you, before you start calling out people you don't know, and being the jerk you are. KAB has been here awhile.

hemi, i quit dish 2 weeks ago and had no problems quitting with commitment. unlike you though i did an online chat with the loyalty department and had 0 problems. they even let me off with less than what i should have paid, so far. all i had to pay was the remainder of my bill for the month, $42 for the quitting early ( i had 5 months left on contract) and the $15 to send the 722 back to them. i have not had to pay anything else and was told by a CSR that is all i had to pay. i did save that chat just in case though :)

Well, now you have proven without a doubt you are a paranoid schizophrenic, conspiracy theorist. This post is the most incriminating for you yet, Bob. I have no monetary interest as well as 98% of our members. You need to get help (or better yet a life outside the forum), if that is what you truly believe.:rant::rant::rant:

Far more than 2% are either dealers installers or stock holders, a few fit into multiple catergories.

I know this for a FACT since I have been involved in these forums for at least 13 years.

Heck one time I posted a big leak a little too early and got accused of insider stock manipulation, causing the E press office much grief.

few readers here realize the importance of these forums but E does.

heck they assign a high ranking employee to watch the boards and try to help out.

anyone remember Mike Lehto of the tech chats? he was a board watcher for a long time.

I rather imagine that few E employees thought these recent changes were a good idea..... and they are no doubt right......

the company was driven successfully on happy customer get us more customers and retain the ones we have and grew fantastically

the NEW E is based on MAX PROFIT, and the policies must of come from beancounters who are clueless.

lastly I hope someone audits Es sub numbers! it appears that cancelled subs arent really canceled they are just downgraded to very low package, of a few cheap actual content channels and all the shopping and barkers.

If E is doing that to make churn appear low I hope someone sues them..... such massaging of numbers would effect stock price.

hemi, i quit dish 2 weeks ago and had no problems quitting with commitment. unlike you though i did an online chat with the loyalty department and had 0 problems. they even let me off with less than what i should have paid, so far. all i had to pay was the remainder of my bill for the month, $42 for the quitting early ( i had 5 months left on contract) and the $15 to send the 722 back to them. i have not had to pay anything else and was told by a CSR that is all i had to pay. i did save that chat just in case though :)
I should have did the online chat.:)

I was told the same, $15 and my last months bill which came to a total of $85.

Still don't feel I should have to pay to ship it back, But I knew that was coming, so wasn't really an issue. I had no commitment, so no early termination.

I hate to say it though, if I ever want E* again, I'll be buying my own equipment.

Far more than 2% are either dealers installers or stock holders, a few fit into multiple catergories.

I know this for a FACT since I have been involved in these forums for at least 13 years.

Heck one time I posted a big leak a little too early and got accused of insider stock manipulation, causing the E press office much grief.

few readers here realize the importance of these forums but E does.

heck they assign a high ranking employee to watch the boards and try to help out.

anyone remember Mike Lehto of the tech chats? he was a board watcher for a long time.

I rather imagine that few E employees thought these recent changes were a good idea..... and they are no doubt right......

the company was driven successfully on happy customer get us more customers and retain the ones we have and grew fantastically

the NEW E is based on MAX PROFIT, and the policies must of come from beancounters who are clueless.

lastly I hope someone audits Es sub numbers! it appears that cancelled subs arent really canceled they are just downgraded to very low package, of a few cheap actual content channels and all the shopping and barkers.

If E is doing that to make churn appear low I hope someone sues them..... such massaging of numbers would effect stock price.

You really have gone off the deep end!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)